Mouse IgG2a, kappa [MOPC-173] (biotin) - Isotype control (ab18454)
- Product nameMouse IgG2a, kappa [MOPC-173] (biotin) - Isotype controlSee all Mouse isotype controls ...
- Specificityab18454 MOPC-173 immunoglobulin has unknown specificity. ab18454 MOPC-173 immunoglobulin was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed rat and human tissues.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab18454 antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated biotin.
- Isotype control notes ab18454 MOPC-173 immunoglobulin is useful as an isotype-matched control for Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemical staining, and immunofluorescent staining (surface or intracellular) for flow cytometric analysis.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMOPC-173
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
- Mouse Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18454 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Mouse IgG2a, kappa [MOPC-173] (biotin) - Isotype control (ab18454)
ab18454 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.