For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameMouse IgG2b, kappa [MPC-11] (FITC) - isotype control
See all Mouse isotype controls
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cytmore details
- General notes
This clone has unknown specificity and was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed rat and human tissues.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- Isotype control notesThis clone has unknown specificity and was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed rat and human tissues.
- Clone numberMPC-11
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Suitable for surface or intracellular staining.
References for Mouse IgG2b, kappa [MPC-11] (FITC) - isotype control (ab18419)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"