For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameMouse IgG2b [PLPV219] (Allophycocyanin) - Isotype Control
See all Mouse isotype controls
- ConjugationAllophycocyanin. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Specificityab91534 was produced against a synthetic hapten, which is normally not present in Humans or animals. Therefore, ab91534 does not react with any antigen of Human or animal cells.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cytmore details
- General notes
25µg is sufficent for 50 tests
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberPLPV219
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use 20µl for 106 cells.
ab91534 is a negative isotype control
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Mouse IgG2b [PLPV219] (Allophycocyanin) - Isotype Control (ab91534)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"