Mouse IL13 full length protein (ab51919)
- Product nameMouse IL13 full length proteinSee all IL13 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51919 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
>98% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analysis.
- Additional NotesThe reconstituted solution can be diluted into other aqueous buffers and stored at 4°C for 1 week or at –20°C for future use.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10mM Sodium citrate, pH 4.0
Endotoxin level is <0.1 ng per µg of IL-13.
- ReconstitutionCentrifuge the vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 µg/µl (Note: Slow to dissolve).
- Allergic rhinitis
- Bronchial hyperresponsiveness 1 (bronchial asthma)
- IL 13
- Interleukin 13
- FunctionCytokine. Inhibits inflammatory cytokine production. Synergizes with IL2 in regulating interferon-gamma synthesis. May be critical in regulating inflammatory and immune responses.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in IL13 may be a cause of susceptibility to allergic rhinitis (ALRH) [MIM:607154]. Allergic rhinitis is a common disease of complex inheritance and is characterized by mucosal inflammation caused by allergen exposure.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-4/IL-13 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Mouse IL13 full length protein (ab51919)
ab51919 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.