Mouse IL9 full length protein (ab51918)
- Product nameMouse IL9 full length proteinSee all IL9 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51918 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
>98% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- Additional NotesThe reconstituted solution can be diluted into other aqueous buffers and stored at 4°C for 1 week or –20°C for future use.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Endotoxin level is <0.1 ng per µg.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in sterile distilled water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Cytokine P40
- Homolog of mouse T cell and mast cell growth factor 40
- IL 9
- Interleukin 9
- Mast cell growth factor
- Megakaryoblast growth factor
- p40 cytokine
- p40 T cell and mast cell growth factor
- T cell growth factor 3
- T cell growth factor p40
- T-cell growth factor P40
- TCGF 3
- FunctionSupports IL-2 independent and IL-4 independent growth of helper T-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-7/IL-9 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Mouse IL9 full length protein (ab51918)
ab51918 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.