Mouse iNOS peptide (ab21451)
- Product nameMouse iNOS peptideSee all iNOS proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21451 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- HEP NOS
- Hepatocyte NOS
- Inducible nitric oxide synthase
- Inducible NO synthase
- Inducible NOS
- MAC NOS
- Macrophage NOS
- Nitric oxide synthase
- Nitric oxide synthase 2 inducible
- Nitric oxide synthase 2 inducible macrophage
- Nitric oxide synthase 2A (inducible hepatocytes)
- nitric oxide synthase 2A (inducible, hepatocytes)
- Nitric oxide synthase inducible
- nitric oxide synthase, macrophage
- NOS 2
- NOS 2A
- Nos II
- NOS type II
- NOS2A, Inducible, Hepatocyte
- Peptidyl-cysteine S-nitrosylase NOS2
- FunctionProduces nitric oxide (NO) which is a messenger molecule with diverse functions throughout the body. In macrophages, NO mediates tumoricidal and bactericidal actions. Also has nitrosylase activity and mediates cysteine S-nitrosylation of cytoplasmic target proteins such COX2.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the liver, retina, bone cells and airway epithelial cells of the lung. Not expressed in the platelets.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NOS family.
Contains 1 FAD-binding FR-type domain.
Contains 1 flavodoxin-like domain.
References for Mouse iNOS peptide (ab21451)
ab21451 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.