For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameMouse monoclonal 0.8C Anti-Chicken IgY H&L
See all IgY secondary antibodies
- Target speciesChicken
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
To ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Polyclonal Chicken IgY.
- Positive controlNa-alginate precipitated yolk IgY.
- FormLyophilised:Dissolve the product in 200ul PBS for a 0.5mg/ml antibody solution.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone number0.8C
- General notesFor prolonged storage add sodium azide to 0.05%.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Mouse monoclonal 0.8C Anti-Chicken IgY H&L images
References for Mouse monoclonal 0.8C Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (ab82229)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"