Mouse monoclonal 2A9 Anti-Rabbit IgG heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab99701)
- Product nameMouse monoclonal 2A9 Anti-Rabbit IgG heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2A9] Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - heavy chain (AP)
- Target speciesRabbit
- Specificityab99701 reacts with the heavy chain of all subclasses of Rabbit IgG.
- Tested applicationsELISA, Flow Cyt more details
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 50mM Tris, 1mM Magnesium chloride, pH 8.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2A9
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99701 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/2000 - 1/4000.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Mouse monoclonal 2A9 Anti-Rabbit IgG heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab99701)
ab99701 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.