Mouse monoclonal 4E3 Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab99773)
- Product nameMouse monoclonal 4E3 Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase)See all IgG1 secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [4E3] Secondary Antibody to Human IgG1 - hinge heavy chain (AP)
- Target speciesHuman
- Specificityab99773 reacts with the hinge region of the heavy chain of Human IgG1 as demonstrated by ELISA. May also react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsELISA, Flow Cyt more details
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 50mM Tris, 1mM Magnesium chloride, pH 8.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number4E3
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99773 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/500 - 1/1000.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Mouse monoclonal 4E3 Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab99773)
This product has been referenced in:
- Whary MT et al. Intestinal helminthiasis in Colombian children promotes a Th2 response to Helicobacter pylori: possible implications for gastric carcinogenesis. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 14:1464-9 (2005). Read more (PubMed: 15941957) »