For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameMouse monoclonal G1 1C5 Anti-Rat IgG1 heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase)
See all IgG1 secondary antibodies
- Target speciesRat
- SpecificityReacts with the gamma 1 heavy chain (Fc) of Rat IgG1.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC, ELISAmore details
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 50mM Tris, 1mM Magnesium chloride, pH 8.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberG1 1C5
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||1/2000 - 1/4000.
References for Mouse monoclonal G1 1C5 Anti-Rat IgG1 heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab99660)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"