Mouse monoclonal GE-1 Anti-Human IgE H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab7426)
- Product nameMouse monoclonal GE-1 Anti-Human IgE H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)See all IgE secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [GE-1] Secondary Antibody to Human IgE (AP)
- Target speciesHuman
- SpecificityThis antibody is immunospecific for human IgE (determined by ELISA). No cross reactivity with human IgG, IgA, or IgM isobserved.
- Tested applicationsDot Blot, ELISA, WB more details
Full length native protein (purified) (Human).
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage buffer50mM Tris-HCl, 150mM NaCl, 1mM MgCl2, 0.1mM ZnCl2, 50% glycerol; pH8.0 with 10 mg/ml BSA and 0.01% Na azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberGE-1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7426 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot Blot||Dot: 1/1000.|
References for Mouse monoclonal GE-1 Anti-Human IgE H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab7426)
ab7426 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.