Mouse monoclonal HP6014 Anti-Human IgG2 Fd gamma (Biotin) (ab99791)
- Product nameMouse monoclonal HP6014 Anti-Human IgG2 Fd gamma (Biotin)See all IgG2 secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [HP6014] Secondary Antibody to Human IgG2 - Fd gamma (Biotin)
- Target speciesHuman
- Specificityab99791 reacts with the Fd portion of the heavy chain of Human IgG2 as demonstrated by ELISA
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, ELISA, WB, Dot Blot, ICC more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from ascites fluid.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberHP6014
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99791 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/2000.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Mouse monoclonal HP6014 Anti-Human IgG2 Fd gamma (Biotin) (ab99791)
ab99791 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.