Mouse monoclonal HP6023 Anti-Human IgG4 gamma chain (FITC) (ab99815)
- Product nameMouse monoclonal HP6023 Anti-Human IgG4 gamma chain (FITC)See all IgG4 secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [HP6023] Secondary Antibody to Human IgG4 - gamma chain (FITC)
- Target speciesHuman
- Specificityab99815 reacts with the pFc’ portion of the heavy chain of Human IgG4.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, Dot Blot, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF more details
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberHP6023
- Light chain typekappa
- General notes
Source: Ascites fluid
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99815 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution. (for Dot and slot immunoblotting)|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
References for Mouse monoclonal HP6023 Anti-Human IgG4 gamma chain (FITC) (ab99815)
ab99815 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.