Mouse monoclonal Anti-Human IgG2 Fc (Biotin) (ab99785)
- Product nameMouse monoclonal Anti-Human IgG2 Fc (Biotin)See all IgG2 secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG2 - Fc (Biotin)
- Target speciesHuman
- SpecificityReacts with the Fc portion of the heavy chain of Human IgG2
- Tested applicationsELISA, Dot Blot, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from ascites.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99785 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/2000.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Mouse monoclonal Anti-Human IgG2 Fc (Biotin) (ab99785)
ab99785 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.