For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameMouse monoclonal IgG1 [3-5D1-C9] (Allophycocyanin)
See all Mouse isotype controls
- ConjugationSureLight® Allophycocyanin. Ex: 652nm, Em: 657nm
- Conjugation notesExcitation max. 650 nm
Emission max. 660 nm
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cytmore details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 2mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 50mM Sucrose, 150mM Sodium chloride, 100mM Sodium phosphate, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PuritySize exclusion
- Purification notesPurified using size exclusion chromatography as well as some proprietary methods for purifying the final materials.
- Clone number3-5D1-C9
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. ab73711-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
References for Mouse monoclonal IgG1 [3-5D1-C9] (Allophycocyanin) (ab73711)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"