Mouse monoclonal JDC-10 Anti-Human IgG Fc (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab99758)
- Product nameMouse monoclonal JDC-10 Anti-Human IgG Fc (Alkaline Phosphatase)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [JDC-10] Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - Fc (AP)
- Target speciesHuman
- Specificityab99758 reacts with the Fc portion of the heavy chain of all subclasses of Human IgG as demonstrated by ELISA; may also react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, Dot Blot, IHC-Fr, ICC more details
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 50mM Tris, 1mM Magnesium chloride, pH 8.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberJDC-10
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99758 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/500 - 1/1000.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Mouse monoclonal JDC-10 Anti-Human IgG Fc (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab99758)
ab99758 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.