For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameMouse monoclonal K4F5 Anti-Rat kappa light chain (Alkaline Phosphatase)
See all Kappa light chain secondary antibodies
- Target speciesRat
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, WBmore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 50mM Tris, 1mM Magnesium chloride, pH 8
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberK4F5
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/2000.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
References for Mouse monoclonal K4F5 Anti-Rat kappa light chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab99691)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"