Mouse monoclonal K4F5 Anti-Rat kappa light chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab99691)
- Product nameMouse monoclonal K4F5 Anti-Rat kappa light chain (Alkaline Phosphatase)See all Kappa light chain secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [K4F5] Secondary Antibody to Rat kappa - light chain (AP)
- Target speciesRat
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 50mM Tris, 1mM Magnesium chloride, pH 8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberK4F5
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99691 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/2000.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
References for Mouse monoclonal K4F5 Anti-Rat kappa light chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab99691)
ab99691 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.