For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameMouse monoclonal MARG2b-3 Anti-Rat IgG2b heavy chain (FITC)
See all IgG2b secondary antibodies
- Target speciesRat
- SpecificityAb11674 recognises the gamma 2 beta heavy chain of rat immunoglobulin.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cytmore details
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Clone numberMARG2b-3
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use at a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Use 50µl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100µl.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Mouse monoclonal MARG2b-3 Anti-Rat IgG2b heavy chain (FITC) (ab11674)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"