For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameMouse monoclonal MARG2b-8 Anti-Rat IgG2b heavy chain (Biotin)
See all IgG2b secondary antibodies
- Target speciesRat
- SpecificityAb11675 recognises rat IgG2b and shows no cross reaction with other rat immunoglobulin types.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IR863 rat IgG2b myeloma protein.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Clone numberMARG2b-8
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at a concentration of 250 ng/ml.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Mouse monoclonal MARG2b-8 Anti-Rat IgG2b heavy chain (Biotin) (ab11675)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"