For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameMouse monoclonal MARM-4 Anti-Rat IgM H&L (FITC)
See all IgM secondary antibodies
- Target speciesRat
- SpecificityAb11679 recognises the mu heavy chain of rat immunoglobulin and does not cross-react with other immunologlobulin classes.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cytmore details
Polyclonal rat IgM.
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Clone numberMARM-4
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Use 50 µl of this concentration to label 106 cells in 100µl.
References for Mouse monoclonal MARM-4 Anti-Rat IgM H&L (FITC) (ab11679)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"