For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameMouse monoclonal MARM-4 Anti-Rat IgM H&L (HRP)
See all IgM secondary antibodies
- Target speciesRat
- SpecificityAb11678 recognises rat IgM and does not react with other rat immunoglobulin isotypes.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IR202 rat IgM myeloma protein.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Clone numberMARM-4
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml as detecting antibody.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Mouse monoclonal MARM-4 Anti-Rat IgM H&L (HRP) (ab11678)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"