For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameMouse monoclonal RG-16 Anti-Rabbit IgG+IgM+IgA heavy chain (Biotin)
See all IgG + IgM + IgA secondary antibodies
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityThe antibody reacts with an epitope on the heavy chain of IgG, IgA and IgM which is sensitive to reduction. It does not recognise reduced Igs.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, IHC-P, Dot Blotmore details
Cat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea pig, Horse, Human, Pig, Rat, Sheep, Turkey
To ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Purified rabbit IgG
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesab49964 was purified from ascitic fluid.
- Clone numberRG-16
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Mouse monoclonal RG-16 Anti-Rabbit IgG+IgM+IgA heavy chain (Biotin) (ab49964)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"