For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
- Receptor interacting protein 3
- Receptor interacting serine threonine kinase 3
- Receptor interacting serine/threonine protein kinase 3
- FunctionPromotes apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityDetected at lower levels in heart, placenta, lung and kidney. Isoform 3 is significantly increased in colon and lung cancers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Mouse RIP3 peptide images
Blocking - RIP3 peptide (ab8464)
Western blot analysis of RIP3 in 3T3 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) whole cell lysate in the absence (A) or presence (B) of blocking peptide ab8464 with RIP3 antibody at 1 μg/ml.
References for Mouse RIP3 peptide (ab8464)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"