For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab19195? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab19195 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Grevys A et al. A human endothelial cell-based recycling assay for screening of FcRn targeted molecules. Nat Commun 9:621 (2018).
- Swiercz R et al. Loss of expression of the recycling receptor, FcRn, promotes tumor cell growth by increasing albumin consumption. Oncotarget 8:3528-3541 (2017).
- Feng T et al. HIV-1 downregulates the expression and phosphorylation of receptor tyrosine kinase by targeting the NF-?B pathway. Mol Med Rep 14:1947-52 (2016).
- Jensen TB et al. Renal type a intercalated cells contain albumin in organelles with aldosterone-regulated abundance. PLoS One 10:e0124902 (2015).
- Liu H et al. The FGL2-FcgammaRIIB pathway: a novel mechanism leading to immunosuppression. Eur J Immunol 38:3114-26 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"