For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab119557? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab119557 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Chen KJ et al. Bleomycin (BLM) Induces Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition in Cultured A549 Cells via the TGF-ß/Smad Signaling Pathway. J Cancer 7:1557-64 (2016).
- Alba-Castellón L et al. Snail1-Dependent Activation of Cancer-Associated Fibroblast Controls Epithelial Tumor Cell Invasion and Metastasis. Cancer Res 76:6205-6217 (2016).
- Strijbis K et al. Intestinal colonization by Candida albicans alters inflammatory responses in Bruton's tyrosine kinase-deficient mice. PLoS One 9:e112472 (2014).
- Fei AH et al. Salvianolate inhibits reactive oxygen species production in H(2)O(2)-treated mouse cardiomyocytes in vitro via the TGFß pathway. Acta Pharmacol Sin 34:496-500 (2013).
- Kim DW et al. Complex temporal changes in TGFß oncogenic signaling drive thyroid carcinogenesis in a mouse model. Carcinogenesis 34:2389-2400 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"