For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab119557? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab119557 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Binks AP et al. Cthrc1 lowers pulmonary collagen associated with bleomycin-induced fibrosis and protects lung function. Physiol Rep 5:N/A (2017).
- Schafer S et al. IL-11 is a crucial determinant of cardiovascular fibrosis. Nature 552:110-115 (2017).
- Chen KJ et al. Bleomycin (BLM) Induces Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition in Cultured A549 Cells via the TGF-ß/Smad Signaling Pathway. J Cancer 7:1557-64 (2016).
- Alba-Castellón L et al. Snail1-Dependent Activation of Cancer-Associated Fibroblast Controls Epithelial Tumor Cell Invasion and Metastasis. Cancer Res 76:6205-6217 (2016).
- Gao M et al. Acceleration of diabetic wound healing using a novel protease-anti-protease combination therapy. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:15226-31 (2015).
- Strijbis K et al. Intestinal colonization by Candida albicans alters inflammatory responses in Bruton's tyrosine kinase-deficient mice. PLoS One 9:e112472 (2014).
- Sun Y et al. Rotenone remarkably attenuates oxidative stress, inflammation, and fibrosis in chronic obstructive uropathy. Mediators Inflamm 2014:670106 (2014).
- Fei AH et al. Salvianolate inhibits reactive oxygen species production in H(2)O(2)-treated mouse cardiomyocytes in vitro via the TGFß pathway. Acta Pharmacol Sin 34:496-500 (2013).
- Kim DW et al. Complex temporal changes in TGFß oncogenic signaling drive thyroid carcinogenesis in a mouse model. Carcinogenesis 34:2389-2400 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"