For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab100747? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab100747 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Li X et al. Exosome Derived From Human Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cell Mediates MiR-181c Attenuating Burn-induced Excessive Inflammation. EBioMedicine 8:72-82 (2016).
- Ribeiro EL et al. Diethylcarbamazine attenuates the development of carrageenan-induced lung injury in mice. Mediators Inflamm 2014:105120 (2014).
- Razali FN et al. Stimulatory effects of polysaccharide fraction from Solanum nigrum on RAW 264.7 murine macrophage cells. PLoS One 9:e108988 (2014).
- Lin HH et al. Dynamic involvement of ATG5 in cellular stress responses. Cell Death Dis 5:e1478 (2014).
- Pinho BR et al. Is Nitric Oxide Decrease Observed with Naphthoquinones in LPS Stimulated RAW 264.7 Macrophages a Beneficial Property? PLoS One 6:e24098 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"