For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa).
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in lung, kidney, brain and spinal cord.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the copper type II ascorbate-dependent monooxygenase family.
Contains 1 DOMON domain.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal liver and fetal brain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- DBH like monooxygenase protein 1 antibody
- DBH-like monooxygenase protein 1 antibody
- dJ248E1.1 antibody
Anti-MOXD1 antibody images
References for Anti-MOXD1 antibody (ab68712)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"