For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MPS1 antibody
See all MPS1 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to MPS1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Synthetic peptide: PLAKDLLHPSPEE, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 2-14 of Human MPS1.
- General notesOfficial Gene Symbol - RPS27.
LocusLink ID - 6232 (human); 57294 (mouse); 94266 (rat).
Gene Ontology terms - structural constituent of ribosome; RNA binding; zinc ion binding; protein biosynthesis; cell proliferation; signal transduction; ribosome; cytosolic small ribosomal subunit (sensu Eukarya); intracellular.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 5mg/ml Tris, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA: Antibody detection limit dilution 1:64,000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.05 - 0.2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 12 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 10 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a wide variety of actively proliferating cells and tumor tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein S27e family.
Information by UniProt
- 2610206D02Rik antibody
- 3200001M24Rik antibody
- 40S ribosomal protein S27 antibody
Anti-MPS1 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"