For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionProbably methylates the ribose of guanosine G-2270 in the peptidyl transferase center of the mitochondrial large ribosomal RNA (21S).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RNA methyltransferase TrmH family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- A530065E19Rik antibody
- ENSMUSG00000054212 antibody
- FLJ22578 antibody
Anti-MRM1 antibody images
References for Anti-MRM1 antibody (ab105649)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"