For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
- FunctionProbably methylates the ribose of guanosine G-2270 in the peptidyl transferase center of the mitochondrial large ribosomal RNA (21S).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RNA methyltransferase TrmH family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- A530065E19Rik antibody
- ENSMUSG00000054212 antibody
- FLJ22578 antibody
Anti-MRM1 antibody images
References for Anti-MRM1 antibody (ab107555)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"