For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MRP4 antibody
See all MRP4 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to MRP4
- SpecificityThis antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms (NP_005836.2; NP_001098985.1).
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
RAENDAQKPSLTR by a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 70-82 of Human MRP4 (NP_005836.2; NP_001098985.1).
- Positive control
- Human prostate and lung lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab112541 was purified from Goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 97 kDa). Primary incubation: 1 hour.
- FunctionMay be an organic anion pump relevant to cellular detoxification.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with particularly high levels in prostate, but is barely detectable in liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCC family. Conjugate transporter (TC 3.A.1.208) subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transmembrane type-1 domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- ABCC 4 antibody
- ABCC4 antibody
- ATP binding cassette sub family C (CFTR/MRP) member 4 antibody
Anti-MRP4 antibody images
References for Anti-MRP4 antibody (ab112541)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"