For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/250 - 1/500.
||1/750. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein L18P family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- 39S ribosomal protein L18 antibody
- 39S ribosomal protein L18 mitochondrial antibody
- 39S ribosomal protein L18, mitochondrial precursor antibody
Anti-MRPL18 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-MRPL18 antibody (ab122016)
All lanes : Anti-MRPL18 antibody (ab122016) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4 lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil lysate
Developed using the ECL technique
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-MRPL18 antibody (ab122016)
ab122016, at a 1/750 dilution, staining MRPL18 in paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue, using Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-MRPL18 antibody (ab122016)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"