For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa).
Detection Antibody Pair.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- 39S ribosomal protein L40 antibody
- 39S ribosomal protein L40 mitochondrial antibody
- 39S ribosomal protein L40, mitochondrial precursor antibody
Anti-MRPL40 antibody images
Western blot - MRPL40 antibody (ab67184)
All lanes : Anti-MRPL40 antibody (ab67184) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : MRPL40 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg/ml per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
Observed band size : 25 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-MRPL40 antibody (ab67184)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"