For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- 39S ribosomal protein L50 antibody
- 39S ribosomal protein L50, mitochondrial antibody
- L50mt antibody
Anti-MRPL50 antibody images
Western blot - MRPL50 antibody (ab74108)
All lanes : Anti-MRPL50 antibody (ab74108) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from COLO cells
Lane 2 : extracts from HT-29 cells
Lane 3 : extracts from COLO cells with immunizing peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 18 kDa
Observed band size : 22 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 60 kDa,70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-MRPL50 antibody (ab74108)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"