For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 26 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein S15P family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- 28S ribosomal protein S15 antibody
- 28S ribosomal protein S15, mitochondrial [Precursor] antibody
- DC37 antibody
Anti-MRPS15 antibody images
Western blot - MRPS15 antibody (ab69901)
Anti-MRPS15 antibody (ab69901) at 2.5 µg/ml + 721 B lymphoblast cell lysate at 10 µg
anti-Rabbit IgG HRP at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
Observed band size : 26 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 28 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-MRPS15 antibody (ab69901)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"