For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityHeart, skeletal muscle, kidney and liver. Lower expression in placenta and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein S30/L37 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- 28S ribosomal protein S30 antibody
- 28S ribosomal protein S30, mitochondrial antibody
- Mitochondrial 28S ribosomal protein S30 antibody
Anti-MRPS30 antibody images
Western blot - MRPS30 antibody (ab67088)
All lanes : Anti-MRPS30 antibody (ab67088) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell lysate transfected with MRPS30
Lane 2 : non transfected lysate
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Observed band size : 65 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-MRPS30 antibody (ab67088)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"