For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 15 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa).
- FunctionMay be involved in signal transduction as a component of a multimeric receptor complex.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MS4A family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ34527 antibody
- Hypothetical protein MGC35295 antibody
- M4A15_HUMAN antibody
Anti-MS4A15 antibody images
Western blot - MS4A15 antibody (ab72697)
All lanes : Anti-MS4A15 antibody (ab72697) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : MS4A15 transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 16 kDa
Observed band size : 15 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-MS4A15 antibody (ab72697)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"