For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/10 - 1/20. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- RelevanceBelongs to the MS4A family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi-pass membrane protein
- Membrane spanning 4 domains, subfamily A, member 4E antibody
- Putative membrane-spanning 4-domains subfamily A member 4E antibody
Anti-MS4A4E antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-MS4A4E antibody (ab122618)
ab122618, at 1/10 dilution, staining MS4A4E in Paraffin-embedded Human Tonsil tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-MS4A4E antibody (ab122618)
All lanes : Anti-MS4A4E antibody (ab122618) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT 4 lysate
Lane 2 : U 251 MG lysate
Lane 3 : Human Plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human Liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human Tonsil lysate
Developed using the ECL technique
References for Anti-MS4A4E antibody (ab122618)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"