For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MSC antibody
See all MSC primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to MSC
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
MousePredicted to work with:
Rat, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 151-200 (IAHLRQLLQE DRYEDSYVHP VNLTWPFVVS GRPDSDSKDV SAANRLCGTS) of Mouse MSC (NP_034957).
- Positive control
- Mouse Small Intestine Lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionTranscription repressor capable of inhibiting the transactivation capability of TCF3/E47. May play a role in regulating antigen-dependent B-cell differentiation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lymphoid tissues, B-cell lines and activated B-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ABF-1 antibody
- ABF1 antibody
- Activated B cell factor 1 antibody
References for Anti-MSC antibody (ab105569)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"