For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MSC antibody
See all MSC primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to MSC
- SpecificityDetects endogenous levels of total MSC protein.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-P, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Synthetic peptide from internal of human Musculin.
- Positive control
- Human lymph node tissue and Jurkat cell extract
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 22 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100.
- FunctionTranscription repressor capable of inhibiting the transactivation capability of TCF3/E47. May play a role in regulating antigen-dependent B-cell differentiation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lymphoid tissues, B-cell lines and activated B-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ABF-1 antibody
- ABF1 antibody
- Activated B cell factor 1 antibody
Anti-MSC antibody images
Western blot - MSC antibody (ab64954)
All lanes : Anti-MSC antibody (ab64954) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell extract
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 22 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - MSC antibody (ab64954)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded
human lymph node tissue using ab64954 at 1/50-1/100 dilution. The right hand panel was also treated with the immunising peptide.
References for Anti-MSC antibody (ab64954)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"