For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. using Fixation/Permeabilization: PFA/Triton X-100.
- FunctionComponent of histone acetyltransferase complex responsible for the majority of histone H4 acetylation at 'Lys-16' which is implicated in the formation of higher-order chromatin structure.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the msl-1 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- hMSL1 antibody
- male specific lethal 1 antibody
- male specific lethal 1 homolog 1 antibody
Anti-MSL1 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-MSL1v1 antibody (ab121718)
ab121718 at 1/400 dilution staining MSL1v1 in Paraffin-embedded Human Prostate tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-MSL1v1 antibody (ab121718)
ab121718 at 4 µg/ml staining MSL1v1 (green) in PFA/Triton X-100 fixed/permeabilized A431 cells by Immunofluorescence.
References for Anti-MSL1 antibody (ab121718)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"