For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123272 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.
- FunctionComponent of histone acetyltransferase complex responsible for the majority of histone H4 acetylation at 'Lys-16' which is implicated in the formation of higher-order chromatin structure.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the msl-1 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- hMSL1 antibody
- male specific lethal 1 antibody
- male specific lethal 1 homolog 1 antibody
Anti-MSL1 antibody images
References for Anti-MSL1 antibody (ab123272)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"