Anti-MSL1v1 antibody (ab35160)
- Product nameAnti-MSL1v1 antibodySee all MSL1v1 primary antibodies ...
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 50 - 150 of Human MSL1.
(Peptide available as ab38386.)
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive result in Human Ovary Tissue Lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the brain.
- CENP-36 antibody
- centromere protein 36 antibody
- DKFZp686P06109 antibody
- DKFZp727C091 antibody
- hypothetical protein LOC284058 antibody
- K1267_HUMAN antibody
- KIAA1267 antibody
- male-specific lethal 1 homolog antibody
- MGC102843 antibody
- MLL1/MLL complex subunit KIAA1267 antibody
- MSL1v1 antibody
- NSL1 antibody
Anti-MSL1v1 antibody images
Anti-MSL1v1 antibody (ab35160) at 1/250 dilution + Ovary (Human) Tissue Lysate at 10 µg
IRDye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 121 kDa
Observed band size : 210 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ICC/IF image of ab35160 stained human HeLa cells. The cells were methanol fixed (5 min), permabilised in 0.1% PBS-Tween (20 min) and incubated with the antibody (ab35160, 5µg/ml) for 1h at room temperature. 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine was used to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red). DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue). This antibody also gave a positive IF result in MCF7 cells. However, this Fast-Track antibody is not yet fully characterised. This image represents inconclusive preliminary data.
References for Anti-MSL1v1 antibody (ab35160)
ab35160 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.