For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).
- FunctionComponent of histone acetyltransferase complex responsible for the majority of histone H4 acetylation at lysine 16 which is implicated in the formation of higher-order chromatin structure.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MSL2 family.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Information by UniProt
- Male specific lethal 2 homolog (Drosophila) antibody
- Male specific lethal 2 homolog 1 antibody
- Male specific lethal 2 homolog antibody
Anti-MSL2L1 antibody images
Western blot - MSL2L1 antibody (ab67379)
All lanes : Anti-MSL2L1 antibody (ab67379) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : MSL2L1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
Observed band size : 75 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-MSL2L1 antibody (ab67379)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"