For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionComponent of histone acetyltransferase complex responsible for the majority of histone H4 acetylation at lysine 16 which is implicated in the formation of higher-order chromatin structure.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MSL2 family.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Information by UniProt
- Male specific lethal 2 homolog (Drosophila) antibody
- Male specific lethal 2 homolog 1 antibody
- Male specific lethal 2 homolog antibody
Anti-MSL2L1 antibody images
Western blot - MSL2L1 antibody (ab83911)
Anti-MSL2L1 antibody (ab83911) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk/ PBS buffer) + HeLa cell lysate at 10 µg with gel concentration: 12%
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 62 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 50 kDa,90 kDa,<22 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-MSL2L1 antibody (ab83911)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"