For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MST1 antibody
See all MST1 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to MST1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Full length Human protein
- Positive control
- Lysate from MST1-transfected 293T cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa.
- FunctionProbably has no proteolytic activity, since crucial characteristic of serine proteases catalytic sites are not conserved.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Plasminogen subfamily.
Contains 4 kringle domains.
Contains 1 PAN domain.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
modificationsMay be cleaved after Arg-483, to yield two chains held together by disulfide bonds, or two separate polypeptides.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- D3F15S2 antibody
- DNF15S2 antibody
- Hepatocyte growth factor like protein alpha chain antibody
Anti-MST1 antibody images
References for Anti-MST1 antibody (ab76822)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"