For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MST1 antibody [EPR6207]
See all MST1 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6207] to MST1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
ICC or IP
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human MST1.
- Positive control
- HepG2, 293T and Caco-2 cell lysates. Human liver carcinoma tissue.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR6207
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for ICC or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 85 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/10 - 1/100. ab172730-Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionProbably has no proteolytic activity, since crucial characteristic of serine proteases catalytic sites are not conserved.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Plasminogen subfamily.
Contains 4 kringle domains.
Contains 1 PAN domain.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
modificationsMay be cleaved after Arg-483, to yield two chains held together by disulfide bonds, or two separate polypeptides.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- D3F15S2 antibody
- DNF15S2 antibody
- Hepatocyte growth factor like protein alpha chain antibody
Anti-MST1 antibody [EPR6207] images
References for Anti-MST1 antibody [EPR6207] (ab124787)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"