For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MST4 antibody
See all MST4 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to MST4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-138 of Human MST4
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMediator of cell growth. Modulates apoptosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Golgi apparatus membrane. Localizes to the Golgi apparatus.
Information by UniProt
- 2610018G03Rik antibody
- EC 184.108.40.206 antibody
- Mammalian Ste20 like protein kinase 4 antibody
Anti-MST4 antibody images
IHC-P - MST4 antibody (ab57313)
MST4 antibody (ab57313) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human pancreas.
Western blot - MST4 antibody (ab57313)
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
MST4 antibody (ab57313) at 1ug/lane + HL-60 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-MST4 antibody (ab57313)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"