For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.
- RelevanceMSTO1, or misato homolog 1 (Drosophila), is involved in the regulation of mitochondrial distribution and morphology.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane.
- DKFZp686B1757 antibody
- DKFZp686I01261 antibody
- FLJ10504 antibody
Anti-MSTO1 antibody images
References for Anti-MSTO1 antibody (ab96174)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"