For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab71153? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab71153 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Ma K et al. MTA1 promotes epithelial to mesenchymal transition and metastasis in non-small-cell lung cancer. Oncotarget 8:38825-38840 (2017).
- Liu T et al. Hypoxia-induced MTA1 promotes MC3T3 osteoblast growth but suppresses MC3T3 osteoblast differentiation. Eur J Med Res 20:10 (2015).
- Akiyama T et al. Transient bursts of Zscan4 expression are accompanied by the rapid derepression of heterochromatin in mouse embryonic stem cells. DNA Res 22:307-18 (2015).
- Zhou N et al. MTA1-upregulated EpCAM is associated with metastatic behaviors and poor prognosis in lung cancer. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 34:157 (2015).
- Xue H et al. MTA1 downregulation inhibits malignant potential in a small cell lung cancer cell line. Oncol Rep 33:885-92 (2015).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"